Treating the Hand, Wrist, Elbow and Shoulder
The hand and upper extremities are a part of you that you use every day. We perform routine tasks with this body part making it prone to injury. At Napa Valley Orthopaedic, our specialist Dr. Birkbeck is an expert hand surgeon having performed thousands of surgeries and treated patients over the last 20 years. He tailors treatments to the individual and makes sure to take a cautious but effective approach.
Dr. Birkbeck solely focuses on and specializes in the field of hand surgery and upper extremities. Having been in practice since 1997, extensive experience and a devotion to his patients has made Dr. Birkbeck a leader in hand surgery. Dr. Birkbeck is a member of the American Society for Surgery of the Hand, the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, California Medical Association, and holds a Certificate of Added Qualification in Hand Surgery.
With a comprehensive treatment at Napa Valley Orthopaedic, you can rest easy knowing you’re in good hands, recieving quality treatments and healing in beautiful wine country.
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Golfer’s Elbow/Medial Epicondylitis
- Tennis Elbow/Lateral Epicondylitis
Peripheral Nerve Compression
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
De Quervain’s Tenosynovitis
TFCC Injuries & Instabilities
Gamekeeper Injury and Other Ligamentous Injuries of the Thumb
Mallet Finger Injury
Rheumatoid Arthritis and Other Inflammatory Forms of Arthritis
Dr. Birkbeck expertly creates an individualized treatment plan, carefully considering each patient’s needs and desires.
- Xiaflex (Collagenase) Injection and Surgical Treatment for Dupuytren’s Contractures
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) for Nonsurgical Management and Surgical Treatment of Tendinopathies, Including Golfer’s and Tennis Elbow
- Arthroscopic Management of Wrist Disorders and Ligament Pathologies
- Minimally Invasive Surgical and Microsurgical Treatment of Peripheral Nerve Injuries and Compressive Neuropathies
- Surgical and Nonsurgical Treatment of Hand, Wrist, Forearm, and Elbow Fractures, Dislocations, and Arthritis
- Surgical Repair of Flexor/Extensor Tendon Injuries of Hand, Forearm, Biceps, Triceps
- Treatment of Stroke-Related Spasticity of the Hand
Get back to living the life you want.
Requiring hand surgery means a change to your daily life. But with a qualified doctor and staff, you can experience quality treatments and recovery options that will allow you to get back to doing what you love. Heal among the vines in Napa Valley with Napa Valley Orthopaedic.
Learn More About the Doctor
Surgery of the Hand and Upper Extremities – Microvascular Surgery
Dr. Daniel Birkbeck is a board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopaedic surgeon, with a Certificate of Added Qualification in Hand Surgery. He is accomplished in the surgical and non-surgical treatment of elbow, wrist and hand disorders…
WANT TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT?
PHONE: (707) 254-7117
HOURS: Mon-Fri | 8am-5pm
We are now offering Telemedicine appointments: Virtual Visits
You can now see our Orthopaedic Specialists and Pain Management Physician from the comfort of your own home via cell phone, tablet, or computer. You will sit in front of a camera where you will be able to see yourself and your Health Care Provider on the screen once your session begins. Our Telemedicine appointments are HIPPA compliant. Most insurances are now covering Telemedicine.
Complete our intake form so we can pair you with the right doctor. We will then follow up and contact you about choosing the date and time for your appointment.
ADDRESS: 3273 Claremont Way, Suite 100, Napa, CA 94558